- Based on Industry Standards and Our Real World Experience
- Tell the Contractor or Building Owner how to remediate the problem
- Always written in plain english, not technical jargon.
- Some times can be done without mold sampling at the beginning.
- Every protocol is custom made to fit the project and is not just a boiler plate document.
A mold Protocol is the end result of the sampling and inspection for mold. RTC has a unique background in the restoration industry, so we do not construct our protocols off of theories or guesses. We performed mold remediation and water restoration for nearly 30 years, we know how to clean it up and solve the problem. We construct a detailed protocol that is in plain English and can tell the home or building owner or the restoration contractor how to remediate the problem. The recommendations in our protocols are based off of industry standards and regulations such as IICRC S500 and S520 or the EPA's "Mold in Schools and Commercial Buildings".
Call 225-262-7942 to Schedule an Appointment