WRT Baton Rouge August 19-21, 2020
August 19-21, 2020
Baton Rouge, LA
Instructor: Glenn Ray
The Water Damage Restoration Technician course is designed to teach restoration personnel that perform remediation work to give them a better concept of water damage, it’s effects and techniques for drying of structures. This course will give residential and commercial maintenance personnel the background to understand the procedures necessary to deal with water losses, sewer backflows, and contamination such as mold. The instructor for this course will be Glenn Ray who has more than 25 years of Restoration Experience and is one of the highest rated instructors in the country.
- Topics CoveredHealth and Safety Related to Water Damage
- Psychrometry - The Science of Drying
- Drying Formulas
- Equipment Placement
- Customer Service Procedures
- Heat Drying
- Water Extraction
- Moisture Content
- IICRC S500
- Secondary Damage
- MUCH MORE
There is a $65 testing fee that needs to be payable to IICRC either by check or card in order to take the certification test.
- If you are registering a single person please choose the single rate and leave the quantity as 1
- If you are registering multiple people, please choose the group rate and set the quantity to the number of people in the group.
- For any questions please call 225-262-7942
All Baton Rouge Courses are currently being held at the Richmond Suites in Baton Rouge, LA. The address for the hotel is below.
Richmond Inn & Suites
2683 Energy Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
The hotel offers a special room rate for our attendees. Information on the room rate will be included in your confirmation email. Or you can contact Jason at 225-262-7942 for more information.
* indicates a required field